Tech Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Computer system crashes and Remedy

Computer system crashes and Remedy
There is no end by the way viruses, spyware and hijackers. Recently my laptop has encountered such a virus attack. Yes, my system was completely hijacked by couple of Trojan and hijackers. I could not remove these viruses by any of the anti viruses. Whenever i installed a new anti virus, i immediately stopped installation and deleted the installed files. Finally i used spybot software, it detected all the viruses, however i could not fix the problem. Then i searched for an online antivirus software, and i thought i could remove the viruses from my laptop. As the download speed is low, this method of removing viruses also not helping me.
After a long trials, in order to save my files, i moved my files to D drives, formatted C drive and installed fresh copy of windows, now it is fine. All of my effort in battle of removing viruses gone.

No comments: