Tech Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smart Mini Helicopter

Smart Mini Helicopter
I recently purchased a new mini Helicopter online at 22$. It is really exciting to control this mini helicopter. I actually bought this for doing a Project. This has been my long dream to buy and play with a mini Helicopter. When I was doing my Engineering, I was working to design a Heli, but it was not working, even not lifted. Because, the motor and the blades that I used for design of Heli were very heavy.

The specifications are
  • Weight: 16g
  • Dimensions: main rotor diameter 180mm
  • Helicopter battery: 3.7v Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
  • Charging Time: 20-30 minutes
  • Flight Duration: 6-8 minutes
  • Transmitter Batteries: 6 x 1.2v AA Alkaline Batteries
  • Frequency: Infra red control system - bands A, B & C
  • Control Specification: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
  • Range: Up to 10m (30ft)
The weight of the Heli is really very less in weight and the size is also very small. I wonder how the technology has changed in all the field. The motor is very small in size (dia 180mm only). This is really a flying robot. I would like to design a circuit and prototype in such a way that it could be used for search and rescue operation during disastrous conditions.
I need also some help and suggestions on this topic. Those who are familiar with this topic, leave it as comments.



2 comments:

mahesh said...

engineering speaks out........
need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.

Work from home

nani said...

Hi Friend am Raja.I think it is very useful if you design heli which flies more height.

Related Blogs

Related Posts with Thumbnails