Tech Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Google Earth with its amazing New features

Google Earth with New features
Google earth’s latest version (Google earth 5.0)have been unveiled. I have recently downloaded it and installed in my computer and I browsed through it and got amazed by seeing my birth place. It is really amazing to see it from the satellite point.I wonder that the internet technology has evolved to see the entire world from our place. The new features include 3D views, touring (any of the places on earth), Historical imagery and 3D Mars. It is really a Ocean. Some of the places are very close at a distance of order of few feet away. It takes only few seconds to reach a place. For example, I visited the Eiffel tower in Paris, Google campus, Olympic area in Australia and so on. I congrats the team of Google members who contributed the amazing Google earth .

No comments: